Find out more about this webinar and reserve your spot on the Essential Skillz website here.
This webinar will take place on Fri, Jan 26, 2018 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT
Issues like GDPR, Modern Slavery, Cyber Security and Bullying and Harassment increasingly carry substantial financial, criminal and reputational penalties when employees fail to follow procedures. Proving training on Risk and Governance issues has been carried out, understood and the latest policy or method statements have been signed is a huge challenge for the training team.Traditionally HR and L&D teams are great at providing training, but when the auditors come knocking a paper chase can ensue.
In this 1-hour webinar we’ll demonstrate:
- The critical processes training teams need to have in place to survive a compliance audit.
- The business risks posed by un or under-trained employees
- Apply a digital signature and automate the audit trail
- Why integrating Training and HR systems is worth the hassle (no really, it is!)
- Why you can’t expect policies to be followed if they are not supported by training
- Why people based risk assessments get forgotten and what you can do about it