Late Registration Deadline: August 11, 2014
Don’t miss out on the world’s premier conference devoted to safety and health excellence. Register now to avoid onsite registration lines.
Join VPPPA as we celebrate 30 years of innovation and dedication in National Harbor, MD, with:
• 300+ exhibitors
• 120+ workshops
• Exciting keynote speakers
• Unmatched networking opportunities with 3,000+ safety and health professionals, including government regulators, industry veterans, hourly workers and senior management
The 30th Annual National VPPPA Conference offers an unbeatable value for attendees. Be sure your worksite is represented, and take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of your industry peers.
Join us at the stunning Gaylord National Convention Center, a short drive from all three Washington, DC, airports, to learn and connect along the Potomac.
VPPPA Conference App
VPPPA is excited to offer, for the first time ever, our Annual Conference mobile app to enhance your experience! This FREE app will give you access to the conference schedule, speaker information, floor plans, exhibitor details, as well as tools to connect with other attendees. This app will prove to be your BFF onsite! Not only will you get the latest program updates and information, but you can search the conference program, engage in social media and contact attendees using the apps dynamic features!
Use the conference mobile app to:
● Build your personal daily schedule - Plan your day by selecting sessions from the schedule, or events in the exhibit hall.
● Receive reminders and updates - Keep an eye on your home screen to see important messages, upcoming events, or notifications about sessions that are about to start.
● Engage and network - Read more about speakers and exhibitors, share information about the conference via Twitter, or Facebook, and more!
● Find what you are looking for - Use the search, filters, and floor plans to find sessions and exhibitors more easily.
● Personalize the event program - Select sessions, attendees, and exhibitors to create your favorites in for a quick reference to your schedule, contacts, booths, and other activities.