Colden Corporation is an occupational health, safety and environmental consulting firm owned and managed by practicing Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals.
We are a dynamic and growing EHS business, seeking experienced individuals to join our team serving premiere clients including Fortune 100 companies.
Colden is committed to employee professional growth through training and diverse EHS consulting opportunities. We offer an attractive compensation package, medical benefits, 401K retirement plan, paid vacation, and profit sharing.
Colden Corporation is currently hiring a Certified Safety Professional with 5 to 10 years of experience to work out of their Philadelphia area office.
- Work with a team of CIHs, CSPs, senior scientists, and specialists to provide environmental, health, and safety consulting services to a variety of industrial and non-industrial clients.
- Interact with business leaders, technical personnel and production workers. Strong interpersonal skill, professionalism, and ethical conduct are essential.
- Review, revise and provide overall program management for a range of clients.
- Perform site wide safety audits for a range of clients.
- Prepare and deliver safety training in a variety of settings.
- Provide management for junior health and safety specialists.
- Prepare written reports using MS Office Applications.
- Certification as a safety professional by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals.
- Science degree (BS), MS degree preferred.
- Proven work history of addressing a wide range of safety issues including confined space entry, fall protection, arc flash, machine guarding and others.
- Experience with safety auditing in various industrial and construction settings a plus.
- Must be capable of researching and accurately referencing standards (e.g., OSHA, ANSI, NFPA, ASHRAE, etc).
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of health and safety regulations, standards and best practices.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience and comfort with performing training a plus.
- Must be able to manage challenging workload independently with support from others.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable and recognize the importance of producing quality work.
- Travel required up to 50%.
Colden Corporation offers competitive salary and benefits including health, life, disability and dental insurances; retirement plan; paid vacation, holiday and sick time; reimbursement for professional development efforts and professional organization membership. For more information about Colden, please visit www.colden.com
Interested persons should send a resume and cover letter to: