Colden is seeking an EHS Project Manager to work out of our New York City office. This project manager will work with clients to manage and perform project work, prepare proposals, write reports, manage budgets and billing, and maintain client relationships.
About Colden Corporation
Colden Corporation is an occupational health, safety, and environmental consulting firm owned and managed by practicing Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals.
We are a dynamic and growing EHS business, seeking and experienced professional to join our team serving premiere clients including Fortune 100 companies.
Colden is committed to employee professional growth through training and diverse EHS consulting opportunities. We offer an attractive compensation package, medical benefits, 401K retirement plan, paid vacation, profit sharing, and reimbursement for professional development efforts. For more information about Colden, please visit www.colden.com.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist or Certified Safety Professional credential
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational health and safety, safety engineering, safety management, industrial hygiene, or similar field, or a science or engineering degree and relevant EHS work experience
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Manage challenging workload independently with support from others
- Self-motivated, reliable, and recognize the importance of producing quality work
- Working knowledge of health and safety regulations, standards and best practices
- Willing to travel
OSHA 30-hour construction safety training
- Industrial hygiene monitoring (noise and air)
- Indoor environmental quality (IEQ) investigations and sampling
- Mold, lead assessments
- Entertainment industry production
- Commercial building facilities management