Serve as a functional HSE expert and support the facility, including providing leadership and technical support on HSE programs and ensuring full and on-going compliance with applicable regulatory and Honeywell requirements. You will partner with business leaders and employees to continuously improve HSE culture, awareness and accountability, in support of site's HSE objectives and business initiatives. You will integrate HSE processes, procedures, and practices into daily operations. You will support incident investigations; RCCA investigations and conduct corrective action closure verification activities.
Build a world-class safety culture in a highly technical, aerospace manufacturing environment.
Support a high functioning self managed work team environment through continuous improvement and leader-leader philosophy.
Develop and sustain a robust HSE management system that is embedded and owned by all employees, driving towards a Zero-Injury culture.
YOU MUST HAVE
- For Export Compliance, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in health, safety, environmental, industrial hygiene or related discipline
- Significant experience directly related in Health, Safety, Industrial Hygiene and Environmental practice in a manufacturing environment
- Primary background and skills should be approximately 70% - 80% health and safety and 20% - 30% environmental
- Some HSE professional certifications including CHMM, CSP and CIH
- Significant working knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations, some knowledge of EPA
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse teams
- Some experience creating and maintaining on-line HSE training programs
- Some knowledge and experience in industrial hygiene sampling and monitoring
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-directed individual with good analytical and problem-solving skills
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status. ExemptHealth Safety and Environmental program managementCompliance and audit supportIntegration of HSE into daily operationsContinuously improve HSE cultureRoot Cause Corrective Action and closure activities
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD9257
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA