VPPPA, Inc. - The premier global safety & health organization.
- The Leader – VPPPA’s award-nominated quarterly magazine
- “On the Level” – VPPPA’s monthly e-newsletter that balances industry and association news
- Best Practices Directory – VPPPA member-submitted annual directory that highlights the new technologies and research that are changing the way safety professionals protect their workforce
- Mentoring Program – A free member benefit that encourages, assists and develops companies that are striving to achieve safety and health excellence by pairing sites that have achieved Star status with sites just starting their VPP journey
- Job Board – A vast database of professional opportunities available throughout the EHS industry, constantly updated with new job openings
- Presentation Sharing – This page allows members to share information and presentations concerning safety, health and other issues in the industry
- Conferences – Receive discounted rates on VPPPA’s annual national safety & health conference, now called the Safety+ Symposium, as well as on VPPPA regional conferences
- Webinars – Receive discounted rates on VPPPA webinars, which are one-hour sessions that provide a convenient way for the workforce to continue learning while on the job
- Scholarships – The VPPPA Scholarship Program supports students who have demonstrated leadership and commitment to safety and health in their schools and communities
- Industry Awards – VPPPA offers several awards to recognize those VPPPA member sites and individuals that have made exceptional contributions to the mission of the VPPPA during the previous year
Did you know that your site does not have to be in the VPP program, or even pursuing VPP status, to become a member of VPPPA? All of our members have one thing in common and that is a passion for safety and health and a dedication to making work safer for their employees and colleagues.