We are proud to bring together safety and health experts from more than 400 different industries who are all united in their mission to create safer environments for their peers and colleagues. We are looking forward to seeing you at our 33rd Annual National VPPPA Safety & Health Conference at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana on August 29-September 1, 2017!
The National Conference offers attendees a chance to acquire valuable knowledge and skills applicable to their worksite and to nurture enduring, mutually-beneficial, professional relationships.
If you want your site to be leader in safety and health, why not learn from those who have already done it? There are more than 100 featured workshops on a variety of safety and health topics, including how to improve your site’s safety culture, how to comply with new or existing OSHA regulations, how to get into and then thrive in VPP and ways to increase employee engagement, to name a few.
The VPPPA national conference is also a great place to meet new people and make long-lasting connections with others in your industry. There are numerous opportunities for networking throughout the conference including a casino night, receptions, meal functions, regional networking meetings and exhibit hall breaks featuring more than 250 exhibitors from across the country.
• Join thousands of EHS professionals at the premier safety and health event of the year
• Experience four days of activities, including more than 100 workshops over three days, 300 exhibitors and numerous networking opportunities
• Learn about innovative safety and health products to utilize at your worksite
• Meet others from your region at your chapter meeting
• Become inspired by national-known keynote speakers
• Participate in multiple contests and win dozens of prizes
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities