2020 National Board of Directors Nominations
Deadline: May 29, 2020
It's that time of year again! In conjunction with Safety+ 2020, taking place Aug. 25 - 27, 2020 in Orlando, Florida, elections are scheduled to be held for VPPPA National Board of Directors' positions. This year there are seven open positions:
- Director from a Site without a Collective Bargaining Agent
- Director from a VPP Contractor/Construction Site
- Director-at-Large (three positions available)
Each position has a term of two years, beginning at the end of Safety+ 2020 and terminating at the end of Safety+ 2022.
To be elected or appointed to the VPPPA National Board of Directors, a nominee must be an employee of a Full or Corporate member site in good standing with the association. Nominees must have management commitment from their companies, which includes support to attend meetings and financial support.
Please refer to the documents below and the VPPPA Bylaws for further details regarding serving on the board. Below are documents that, as noted, must be review and/or submitted as indicated on the forms by the deadline date:
- 2020 Requirements, Duties, Obligations, and Responsibilities (Must review, do not submit this document)
- 2020 Nomination Form (Submit this document by deadline)
- 2020 Election Protocols (Submit this document by deadline)