Download the Safety+ mobile app - it's free and easy!
We suggest downloading the Safety+ mobile app in advance to start planning your schedule for the week of the event. Downloading early will also give you time to work out any technical difficulties before you arrive onsite.
Why should you download the mobile app? The 2018 Safety+ mobile app is the easiest way to read full workshop descriptions, check out the speakers, see a full listing of exhibitors and sponsors, find key event information, network with other attendees and more!
How to Download:
- Search for the "CrowdCompass AttendeeHub" mobile app in your Google Play or iTunes store and download.
- Open the AttendeeHub app and search for our event, "Safety+"
- Click the Safety+ icon to open and proceed to log in. If you log in you will be able to access all sections of the mobile app (i.e. able to build a schedule, network with other attendees, etc.)
- You must log in with an email address that you can access on your mobile phone when downloading the mobile app - especially if you download onsite.
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile phone so you can receive push notifications on the mobile app.
- Be sure to allow push notifications on your mobile phone so you don't miss anything in the app. Notifications could include important event updates or opportunities to win prizes.