where can i buy Misoprostol Overview
S&B Engineers and Constructors Ltd. is looking for a Certified Industrial Hygienist to develop, implement and manage industrial hygiene program intended to measure and reduce employee exposure to chemical, physical, biological, and ergonomic hazards during industrial construction activities.
Develop, implement, and manage industrial hygiene program and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance as mandated by local, state, and federal agencies, as well as compliance with client and company policies, programs, general specifications, and procedure elements.
order stromectol over the counter Supervisory Responsibilities
This position will report to the Director of Safety. This position could at times be required to supervise Industrial Hygiene technicians at multiple field construction project sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Occupational Health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related science field is required.
- Qualifications And Experience
- Must maintain a current credential as a Certified Industrial Hygienist from the American Board of Industrial Hygiene.
- One year of related experience required.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations, ACGIH, ANSI, CGA, and other applicable EHS guidelines and consensus standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to address industrial hygiene issues with management and client representatives.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving history required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
S&B ENGINEERS AND CONSTRUCTORS