BIOKINETIX is providing job-site COVID-19 health screens to visitors, employees and/or contractors to reduce exposure rate within the workforce.
To assist your efforts in keeping your worksite safe from COVID-19, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bringing Total Worker Health Home article
Magid is your total safety resource for innovative products, safety expertise, and free downloadable tools to help you keep your workers safer. Family owned since 1946, at Magid, safety isn’t just a job, it’s our legacy!
- Safety Culture
- Safety Training
- The Lightest Cut-Resistance Ever: Try AeroDex® FREE!
- Instant Cooling Gear that Lasts: Try Magid® Cool Powered by Mission® FREE!
- Connect with a Safety Specialist, visit our website, or contact us directly at email@example.com or 800-867-1083
Roco Rescue’s website includes in-depth articles that cover Confined Space, Trench, Fall Protection, and other rescue and safety topics, including handy checklists available for download. Some key resources to highlight are:
- Roco Tips for Maintaining Rescue Skills in the Midst of Coronavirus
- Use This Time to Inspect Your Rescue Gear
- Videos on Knot Tying, Patient Packaging, Mechanical Advantage, How To Videos and more
- RescueTalk™ Podcast
- Live Assistance during the pandemic – call (800) 647-7626
http://clydecoastgolf.com/uncategorized/https-clydecoastgolf-com-wp-content-uploads-2019-03-james-braid-pdf/ On-Demand Webinars
Covid-19 Q&A Webinar with Captain Joselito Ignacio, Chemical, Biological, Radiological/Nuclear Science Advisor with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) – co-presented with VelocityEHS Director of Industrial Hygiene, Dave Risi
Ergonomics Working from Home Webinar: 30 minute presentation with Q&A for tips on how to stay healthy and comfortable while working from home
operationally Other Resources
- VelocityEHS Covid-19 Resource Site: www.ehs.com/covid-info
- Ergonomics Work from Home Toolbox
- Industrial Hygiene Respirator Fit Test (RFT) Free Product for First Responders