2020 Safety+ Expo
Please join us for the 2020 Safety+ Symposium
August 25-28, 2020
Orlando World Center Marriott
Registration is opening on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Exhibitors must register all booth personnel
Expo Registration Hours (As of 1/7/20)
Tuesday, August 25: 9am - 5pm (Check-in is located at the Exhibitor Registration Counter)
Wednesday, August 26: 7:30am - 8:30am (Note: Check-in is located at the Attendee Registration Counter)
Expo Installation Hours
Tuesday, August 25: 9am - 5pm
Wednesday, August 26: 7am - 8:30am
Expo Show Hours
Wednesday, August 26: 9am - 4pm
Thursday, August 27: 9am - 1:30pm
Expo Dismantle Hours
Thursday, August 27: 1:30pm - 5pm
WHAT MAKES SAFETY+ DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER SHOW?
The members of VPPPA and our attendees at Safety+ are not your average employee looking to check the boxes on their safety chart and move along. These individuals are safety rock stars, who are passionate about finding the best solutions to ensuring the safety of every person at their worksite.
If your product or service provides a solution to a workplace safety or health hazard, these are the people you need to be in front of.
To reserve a booth:
- Complete and sign the writable 2020 Exhibitor Application.
- View our Live Floorplan to select your booth.
We hope you will join us for the Premier Safety & Health Event of 2020!
Need more convincing? Don’t just take our word for it, here is what our exhibitors are saying:
“We have made contact with major national manufacturers that we never would have and this has resulted in significant business over the years.” -President, Keytroller
“Bottom line - It's an awesome association where we are treated as partners in safety vs. vendors!" -VP, Roco Rescue
WHO WILL BE AT THE SAFETY+ SYMPOSIUM
- Government representatives from the departments of Labor (DOL), Defense (DoD) and Energy (DOE), and similar state-plan agencies
- Corporate-level environmental, health and safety managers
- Representatives from manufacturing plants
- Members from all branches of the U.S. Military
- End users with recommending and purchasing power
TOP REASONS TO EXHIBIT
Meet with the influencers and decision makers who represent Fortune 500 companies such as Exxon Mobil, Morton Salt, Marathon Petroleum, Cintas, and many more industry leaders!
Network with more than 3,500 attendees
Market to a new audience—approximately 70% of participants are first-timers
- Collect sales leads easily and electronically using lead retrieval services ($)
- Lunch and networking breaks with attendees
- Grand Opening of Exhibit Hall & Reception on Tuesday night
Get your name out there in front of our attendees.
You’ll be featured on:
- VPPPA website listing
- Official Safety+ Mobile App listing
- Prize area & drawings listed in the Onsite Journal
Freebies with every booth purchase:
- Two complimentary exhibitor personnel registrations per standard 10x10 booth (Over $2,000 in savings)
- Exhibitor badges allow you to attend sessions, as long as someone is covering your booth during expo hours
- Lunch provided by VPPPA Tuesday–Friday
- Fun networking receptions
Make sure you stand out in the crowd and drive traffic to your booth!
Here are some great ways to do that:
- Passport to Prizes (formerly Game Card)
- Relaxation Station
- Prize Drawings
- Upgraded Exhibitor Listing
- Safety+ Mobile App Advertising
- More sponsorship opportunities available
For all booth promotion and sponsorship opportunities, click here.
Andrew Wirts from Nasco Industries attended the 2017 Safety+ Symposium. He shared some of his thoughts on the show.