Advancing health and safety excellence
through collaboration, mentorship and education
to raise the standard for a safe & healthy workplace.
The Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association (VPPPA) was born from a passion for safety and a dedication to the VPP Participants.
VPPPA provides occupational safety, health and environmental leaders with networking and educational opportunities, up-to-the-minute legislative information, industry advancements, preferred vendors and consultants dedicated to VPP and safety and health management systems, mentoring resources, professional development and volunteer opportunities.
- Mitigating on-site workplace danger and decreasing fatality rates with safety solutions designed to save livesContributor: Lucy Holford-Walker, Sentric Group Global Copywriter and PR The Sentric Group’s Kirk Key Interlock Team recently exhibited at the annual VPPPA Safety+ Symposium, which offered … Read more
- Safeguarding Workers in a Warming World: Heat Challenges and SolutionsContributor: Epicore Biosystems This summer, it has been difficult to begin each day without being confronted by news of record-breaking heatwaves or workers suffering from heat-related … Read more
- The True Meaning of Labor Day in the USContributor: Chris Williams, CAE, Executive Director, VPPPA To many, Labor Day marks the ceremonial end to summer and one final opportunity to gather with friends … Read more
- VPPPA Launches Innovative Strategic Partner Program, Raising the Standard for Safe and Healthy WorkplacesFALLS CHURCH, VA (August 18, 2023) — The Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association (VPPPA) is proud to announce the launch of its all-new Strategic Partner … Read more
- ASSP and VPPPA to collaborate on worker safetyWASHINGTON, D.C. (June 20, 2023) — VPPPA, the Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association and the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) entered into a memorandum … Read more
- US Department of Labor’s OSHA Launches National ‘Beat the Heat’ ContestThe U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced yesterday the launch of a nationwide competition aimed to raise awareness of the … Read more
“Being a part of this organization has helped cultivate my personal convictions in safety and has given me the opportunity to express that conviction to others. I have met hundreds of people who care about the safety and well-being of others as much or more than I do.Terry D. Gray, VPPPA Member
I’m so grateful for the connections and relationships we’ve been able to create that come by way of VPPPA.”
Online Help Powered by