Your digital self-assessment tool for driving continuous improvement
VPP Online helps you organize your EHS&S initiatives and makes it easier to conduct self-assessment audits, such as OSHA’s VPP Annual Self-Evaluation report. The cloud-based platform enables safety teams to collaborate in real-time and is designed to be used by any company or site that is committed to strengthening their EHS&S program.
Use VPP Online to strengthen your safety program and efficiently maintain VPP status:
- Organize all your safety initiatives in a single, easy-to-use platform
- Track the progress of your safety initiatives and regularly assess performance
- Easily generate professional reports to share with your leadership team and create action plans for continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively with 20+ team members at the same time
- Gain a holistic view of all your worksites from one application
- Complete your VPP Annual Self-Evaluation report x3 faster with built-in administrative automations that prevent errors and missed sections
- Check your readiness for the VPP program by completing an internal self-evaluation to measure your current safety program before submitting
Pricing and multi-site discounts
Each VPP Online subscription runs for one full year from the date of payment. The subscription costs:
- $699 for members
- $999 for non-members
We are also offering multi-site discounts:
- 3-5 sites – 5% discount per site
- 6-10 sites – 10% discount per site
- 11+ sites – 20% discount per site
Sign up for VPP Online Access Today!
Interested in a Demo?
For more information about
Features That Save You Time and Effort!
Available 24/7 All Year Round
Watch Our Reviews!
Submit Your Annual Self-Evaluation The Easy Way!
Our cloud-based platform helps you maintain your VPP status. With VPP Online, you get the tools you always wished you had for self-assessment audits.
States where VPP Online is Accepted
“We really liked the platform. We liked that more than one person could use the platform at a time. It was really nice to be able to input information simultaneously.”Sue Emery, EHS Program Coordinator, Hunter Douglas
“The VPP Online platform expands the capabilities of collaboration and will help make the experience of submitting annual self-evaluations much more seamless, saving VPP Managers and their teams hours of time compiling these reports.”Terry Schulte, VPPPA Chairman of the Board
Brought to you by