A message from VPPPA’s Executive Director, Chris Williams.
VPPPA established its Strategic Partner Program in 2023 to provide valued supporters with the opportunity to engage VPPPA members and EHS&S stakeholders in a year round, collaborative setting. The goal of VPPPA’s Strategic Partner Program is to leverage VPPPA members’ status as the “best of the best” to advance health and safety excellence by:
- Delivering long-term value through developing and strengthening brand awareness;
- Providing VPPPA members with access to valuable partner-developed resources; and
- Creating unique relationship-building opportunities for partners and members.
The program is designed to provide partners with the cost certainty needed in today’s changing economic environment, but with the flexibility to customize deliverables to meet short- and long-term business needs for partners and VPPPA members.
VPPPA’s Strategic Partner Program employs a multi-channel approach to deliver year round exposure for our partners. This structure allows us to create flexible, customizable branding and engagement packages that fit our partners’ needs. Partners can design long-term marketing strategies around the components of their unique program design, allowing for strategic development that leads to greater positive impressions on their target audience. Just as important, partners are able to build marketing budgets with cost certainty each year, realizing substantial savings by creating a customized package versus other “a la carte” marketing approaches of the past.
Each VPPPA Strategic Partnership is built upon a “VPPPA Capstone” – a marquee event or product that provides maximum branding and exposure to VPPPA’s members, event attendees and master marketing database of over 20,000 health and safety professionals. From that starting point, VPPPA works with our partners to design an annual program that meets partner needs—from ads and content in VPPPA’s award-winning quarterly magazine, The Leader to targeted digital marketing through email, banner ads, virtual professional development and more.
But that’s just the start.
VPPPA’s Strategic Partner Program also leverages our partners’ status as industry segment leaders to deliver value to VPPPA members through our partner’s own channels. From partner-developed and branded EHS&S resources to enhanced access to products, services and expertise, VPPPA’s Strategic Partners provide members and stakeholders with in-house resources that help them engage in continuous improvement—and build positive brand awareness.
Available VPPPA Capstone Offerings
- VPPPA’s Safety+ Symposium
- Virtual Professional Development
- eLearning Toolbox Library
- Process Safety Management Summit
- Monthly Virtual Labor Summits
- NEW! SGE Summit
- The Leader, VPPPA’s Award-Winning Quarterly Magazine
- Virtual Lunch & Learns
- Additional custom offerings by request
Partner Sectors of Interest
- Risk Management/ Insurance
- Human Resources/ Labor Mgmt.
- Additional sectors open to review
What Are the Benefits?
- Year-round branding on VPPPA’s website and other digital properties, select marketing materials, etc.
- Prime ad placement in VPPPA’s award-winning quarterly magazine, The Leader; and monthly On the Level e-newsletter*
- Recognition at VPPPA events through marketing collateral, inclusion in general sessions, event signage, etc.
- Complimentary VPPPA event registrations based on investment
- Exclusive networking opportunities with VPPPA and EHS&S leaders at VPPPA events
- Direct marketing opportunities to VPPPA members and safety & health personnel, including audience segmentation based on location, title and other demographic data
- Representation on VPPPA’s Sponsor & Exhibitor Council
- Opportunity to produce and/or deliver virtual and in-person professional development content and product offerings*
*dependent on partnership commitment level
Who Should Partner?
VPPPA partners with organizations who share our mission to advance health and safety excellence by raising the standard for a safe and healthy workplace. Organizations who share this commitment are true VPPPA partners through direct engagement in continuous improvement across all facets of our collaborative relationship. Partners work alongside VPPPA to deliver member value through knowledge, resources and peer-to-peer connections that ultimately build brand awareness and market share for both our partners and VPPPA.
VPPPA’s Strategic Partner Program is a long-term commitment by both parties to establish and nurture a relationship whose return on investment is measured not only in growth and awareness, but in the positive impact on workplace safety.
VPPPA Strategic Partner investments begin at $25,000 annually.